Thursday, January 3, 2013

Yack!

This is what I've been experiencing since yesterday afternoon:


I started feeling nauseous late morning yesterday.  I had egg & cheese on a biscuit & a coffee with cream from Mc D's that morning which was nothing out of the ordinary.  I was feeling too crappy to have lunch so I just had a bottle of water.  Around 3pm, I vomited with such gusto it still hurts to stretch or pick anything up.  I went home from work, praying the entire time I would not vom in the car. 

My husband was home & asked me what was going on.  I told him I puked @ which point he smiled & declared I was pregnant.  Um, no; way too early.  And if there was anything taking up residence in my ute, certainly it's not there any more given my abdominal spasms.  I last puked around midnight & generally feel like I've been run over by a truck.  Blargh.




3 comments:

Just T said...

Gosh I hope you didn't get the stomach bug that is going around! Try to drink lots of water and rest for you and Stewie.

Kate said...

Oh yucky. I got sick from a McD bfast sandwich like that not that long ago, not fun. I hope you feel better and get some good news soon.

Rebecca said...

Hope it isn't the flu.