Friday, June 14, 2013


I am the most fertile infertile EVAH!  I ovulated while on 6mg of Estrace daily to prep for our FET.
So FET = cancelled. Me = drinking tonight.

Will talk with DH about what to do. We can still do an FET but I would need to be on Lupron to prep. Lupron shuts down your pituitary gland. And when I was on it for IVF #1 it kicked my ass; I was seriously in bed @ 7pm & still exhausted when I woke up the next morning after 12 hours of sleep.
However, we are going to my grandparents' time share on Cape Cod next month. I refuse to let IF take away a free vacation! & And sincer I'm not sure of the timing of the FET yet (waiting for the doc to return my phone call) August may be when we can next cycle.

If that is the case, we might just keep Nemo frozen & go for IVF #4. Our original plan had been to do IVF #4 in August if Nemo didn't stick since my pre tax medical account reloads July 1st which would basically pay for an IVF cycle. Vid & I have a lot to talk about this weekend.

This now means that we are free next weekend since I took Thursday & Friday off for the FET. I needed to burn my last 2 vacation days since we accrue based on the fiscal year which ends 6/30 so they are mine for the taking! Will also need to talk about possibly running away for the weekend to somewhere within driving distance.


Well-intentioned said...

UGG! So sorry to hear that your cycle got cancelled. Hope your long relaxing weekend brings clarity about how to proceed.

Rebecca said...

I know how you feel, though mine wasn't cancelled, I did ovulate while on the pill (6 ripe follicles!) I can ovulate but I have crappy eggs.

Another IVF sounds like a good idea to me if you are having some issues with suppression.

Dipitie S said...

WTF????? Damn, I'm so sorry (((HUGS)))