Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Interview

So I had an interview today for a research position in a hospital. They told me they'd get back to me in 2-3 weeks & that since they're the psych dept. they really mean it because they know how crazy waiting makes people; that made me chuckle a bit. I don't know how it went; I think it went ok but as someone who has been on more than my share of interviews over the years who really knows? The one bright spot is one of the doctors did her undergrad in anthropology; it was nice to talk to someone who had a clue of the applicability of my degree.

Vid has an interview on Thursday. At this point I'm basically ready to commit murder if it means getting him a job. Just make sure the bills are non-sequential & put them in a plain envelope under the back doormat. :)

No comments: