Monday, April 13, 2009

I fucking hate Anna Duggar

Let me preface this by saying I took a pregnancy test yesterday (my 30th birthday) @ 12 DPO in the hopes I would be able to tell my mom she was going to be a grandmother since it's her birthday too. No such luck. And with a huge temp drop this morning we're out for a 2009 baby; cycle 10 should be here momentarily.

And then I turned on the TV & saw this:


"Anna said that she had taken several pregnancy tests since her marriage to Josh last September. When it came time to take another in early February, she told Vieira, she didn’t want to be disappointed again. She took the test at the used car dealership she and Josh own and operate, then left it in the bathroom without looking at it. She asked Josh to check it for her."

September to February is, what, 4 months? We should all be so lucky! And don't even get me started on the taking a pregnancy test @ the used car dealership.

I fucking hate Anna Duggar.



No comments: