Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mmmm...mangoritas!



Today is Infertility Survival Day.  I did not know this until logging on to Fertilebook just now; did you?  It's celebrated the Sunday before Mothers' Day, which this year happens to be Cinco de Mayo.  Vid & I went out for Mexican last night thanks to a Living Social deal & split a pitcher of mangoritas.  Today, my family is having dinner & these will be served yet again.  #WINNING!  This will be the 1st time since undergrad I drank heavily 2 nights in a row.  Since next weekend is Fertile's Day, I will also be purchasing a bottle of red wine to drown my sorrows in.  2 weekends in a row; wish me luck!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I knew this day was coming up but I couldn't for the life of me remember if it was the weekend before or after fertile's day.

Anonymous said...

Sugar rimmed mangoritas...my FAVORITE!