Thursday, May 16, 2013

Only in my dreams

I think the anticipation of cycling again is getting to me.  In the past week, I've had 2 very realistic dreams:

In the 1st one,  I was thrown a surprise baby shower. 2 good infertile friends who I know from a message board I used to frequent drove up from NY for it among others. We've met several times before so it's not like they're imaginary interwebs friends.  I was sobbing I was so happy. Then I woke up to Vid snoring because his CPAP had slipped & wasn't working properly.

In the 2nd one, beta came back as 920 & I was bleeding but the doc checked me & I was ok.  I vividly remember arguing in the dream with the RE about 920 being too high for a 1st beta.  She kept insisting that she was not b.s.ing me.  Don't remember much after that though.

It's nice to be pregnant, if only in my dreams.


No comments: