Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm a godmother!

My BFF's wife gave birth to a son on Tuesday night. I'm a godmother! Since they live about 1 1/2 hours from them I haven't seen him in person yet but the hubby & I are planning on going to visit on Saturday. I'll be sure to post a photo or 2; hopefully we can give him a playmate in the near future. They're still trying to figure out when he is being christened since Lent is coming soon & one can't be baptized during that time in the Catholic church.

OMG Lent is in a few weeks! Which means that my 30th birthday (which is on Easter this year) is just around the corner. I'm actually not freaked about turning 30; I think it bothers my mom though. Her "baby" is turning 30! We share the same birthday, BTW; I was her 23rd birthday present. I'm still hoping I'll get a positive pregnancy test in time for my birthday.




No comments: